$85 now, $90 at the door
Your pass includes:
- Official DisOrient t-shirt and festival bag, while supplies last
- Access to all film screenings March 14-17, 2019
- Catered Opening Night Reception and performance by No-No Boy, an audiovisual soundtrack of the Asian American experience at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Catered Closing Night Awards Gala at UO EMU Crater Lakes Rooms.
- Exclusive access to the weekend Green Room (11 am – 6 pm) for beverages, snacks and socializing between films.
VIP passes do not guarantee a seat. Please arrive 10 minutes before the published screen time for VIP Priority Seating. VIPs who arrive after general admission has begun will be given seats on a first-come, first-serve basis until filled.
Please consider donating to the festival in addition to the price of the VIP Pass. Your cash contribution is tax deductible, as DisOrient is a program of the Chinese American Benevolent Association (CABA) a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.