$75 after March 31st, 2018
Your pass includes:
- Admission fees to all film screenings and workshops April 19-22, 2018
- Admission to catered Opening Night Reception at Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art and Closing Night Awards Gala.
- Priority seating at films
- Access to exclusive Green Room for relaxing snack breaks
- Official DisOrient t-shirt and festival bag, while supplies last
VIP passes do not guarantee a seat. Please arrive 10 minutes before the published screen time for VIP Priority Seating. VIPs who arrive after general admission has begun will be given seats on a first-come, first-serve basis until filled.
Events included in the VIP Pass
April 19: Bijou Art Cinemas
April 20: Broadway Metro and Lane Community College Downtown Campus
April 21-22: Redwood Auditorium at University of Oregon Erb Memorial Union
A Special Pre-Opening Night Event not included in the VIP Pass
Tuesday, April 17 2018, 6 – 9:20 pm: screening of “The Chinese Exclusion Act” at the Bijou Art Cinemas.
Purchase your tickets now at the Bijou.
Please consider donating to the festival in addition to the price of the VIP Pass. Your cash contribution is tax deductible, as DisOrient is a program of the Chinese American Benevolent Association (CABA) a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
VIP Badge Pickup Times and Locations
- Tuesday, April 17 at the Bijou Art Cinemas from 5:30-7pm
- Thursday, April 19 at the Bijou beginning at 5:30pm of Opening Night
- Friday, April 20 at Lane Community College Mary Spilde Downtown Campus from 10am-12:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday, April 21-22 at UO EMU Swindells Room (Room 230), which is a few doors down from the Redwood Auditorium (Room 214) from 10:30am – 5:00pm.